Monday, July 11, 2011

Protect Yourself With Anti Virus Knowledge and Computer Common Sense

Anti spyware software Internet security scams will be well researched and only then be brought to you! Take a look at the Categories I have listed!

In the Categories section called FREE PROGRAMS will be a list of my personal free program I use to protect mine and my families computers! I am so sick and tired of companies out here trying to rip you and me off with their fake programs. What I mean is they tell you to download their program for free and it finds all these problems, then you go and click fix problems only to find out you have to go and buy their crappy program to get rid of these viruses,spyware and god only knows what else it tells you they find!

The Anti virus program I use is free and it finds everything better then all the paid programs like Norton's ( My opinion only ) and free programs out there! Yes the anti virus software I use has a paid section which after a long time myself using it, I paid for, but it is free and it rocks out the viruses and spyware like nothing before! I also use Free spyware program that after several months of testing I liked it so much I paid for it!! While it's free it still protects you and kills the spyware that is on your PC! I also use the windows firewall for added protection!

I use CcLeaner which is a free program to delete all your junk files and helps clean your registry and it's 100% free! I use male ware program which is free! The best defense is to make sure your computer is always updated with the latest updates from Microsoft and all your anti virus and anti spyware programs! Please take a look at the post I have made about how you can protect yourself and your family! The INTERNET should be fun and free from idiots trying to infect your computer! I hope you walk away with a better understanding on how their are bad things out there that can hurt your computer and your identity and your money!

Article Source: http://goo.gl/lx2mO

No comments: